Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Quality Care Analyst uses critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills to research, analyze and develop solutions to a wide range of complex human resources (workforce administration), benefits, general ledger and payroll issues and concerns. The Quality Care Analyst must be able to research and troubleshoot business processes and program systems issues. The Quality Care Analyst will demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. The Quality Care Analyst will work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external team members to accomplish resolve.
60% - Researches and analyses and resolves complex issues relating to payroll, benefits, workforce administration and general ledger. Provides accurate and efficient resolutions by following appropriate methodology for determining the correct course of action.
15% - Coordinates with a variety of external and internal contacts to assist in resolving issues or concerns. Provides technical guidance and quality assessment to locations by researching organizational policies and procedures.
15% - Summarizes findings from all cases in order to develop and/or implement process improvement changes for UCPath Center and locations. Provide guidance to UCPath Center and locations on best practices. Supports the Production team by sharing knowledge, information and best practices with peers and cross-functional teams for process improvement opportunities.
10% - Uses case management to track the issue from initial contact through resolve. Incumbent will complete accurate and actionable case management documentation and adhere to service level agreements throughout the lifecycle of the case.
* Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent combination of experience & training
* Knowledge of common organization or research-specific and other computer application programs
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality
* Analytical / problem-solving skills
* Strong skills in analyzing, researching and synthesizing large amounts of data for preparing sound and relevant proposals / analyses
* Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes
* Strong policy analysis techniques
* Highly self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and changing priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled