Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Develops and sustains test and inspection programs for one or multiple manufacturing test platforms.
D SHIFT (WEDNESDAY - FRIDAY AND EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 6 PM TO 6 AM)
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Review and react to key process indicators to increase program capability while maintaining a low false call level. Identify program or system gaps and identify and implement solutions to close these gaps across the site.
* Actively listen and respond to the needs of internal customers, actively participate as a member of the sector team in order to support external customer satisfaction. Contribute to the sector team by providing the technical leadership at the product level, utilizing strong communication skills to secure optimal effectiveness in all aspects of the testing area. Works with planners and manufacturing Supervisors/Leads to support established production schedule priorities.
* Supports manufacturing Operators and manufacturing Technicians on troubleshooting and debugging test equipment, test software and product supporting root cause failure analysis and implementing solutions to reduce or eliminate down time. Lead calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment. As required, support new equipment evaluations and provide feedback.
* Lead the development of new programs, complete test acceptance/validations, and implement engineering changes while maintaining program integrity on one or more manufacturing test platforms.
* Lead the development of Specific Function Training, Assembly Build Instructions, or other training to support to operation of the equipment for the Operators or Manufacturing Test Technicians. As required, attend training sessions at vendors to improve expertise and train other individuals on the content learned.
* Lead reactive maintenance.
* Lead test/program acceptance.
* Lead calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment.
* Recognize problems from test procedures and/or test results and make appropriate recommendations.
* Able to work from specifications, technical manuals, schematics, and verbal or written instructions.
* Able to compile and record test results.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 5%).
* Additional duties as assigned.
* A minimum of an Associate's degree in electronics is required; an Associate's degree in electronics is preferred.
* Less than One (1) year of related experience is required; One (1) or more years of related experience is preferred.
* Proven hands-on experience on development and fine tuning of AOI, AXI plus experience developing, debugging and sustaining programs for Flying Probe or supporting ICT programs and fixtures.
* Intermediate Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
* Intermediate Electrical.
* Intermediate Decision Making and Problem Solving.
* Basic Teamwork.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
* Able to support and respond to challenging build schedules
* Strong diagnostic skills are expected
* Flying Probe
* General office equipment and materials
* The work setting should consist of a manufacturing environment with suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a moderate noise level.
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. persons. U.S. persons are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees..