Koch Glitsch has an immediate opportunity for a Shop Expeditor with high initiative to work at our Wichita, KS manufacturing plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- This position will be responsible for coordinating the efficient flow of raw materials, work in process, scrap material, and finished product.
- It will require detailed coordination, organization, and reliability in order to ensure that the rest of the production process is successful.
- This individual will also be responsible for planning efficiently for each shift, so they have complete access to their parts, eliminating the need for employees to track them down.
- This role has great capacity to affect our processes.
- It will be faced daily with decision making, unexpected challenges and schedule changes so being adaptable to change quickly and efficiently is necessary.
- Daily follow up will be expected regarding progress for urgent products and orders.
- You will also be expected to spend many hours driving a forklift.
- This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on our production processes.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience driving a forklift in an industrial environment
- 1+ years of experience expediting and tracking production orders through a manufacturing facility
- Must be able to squat, bend and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 2+ years of experience driving a forklift in an industrial environment
- Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf