Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Chicago, Illinois
If you are interested in furthering your career with a company that continues to grow market share in a tough economy and is a recognized leader in its industry, please continue reading this posting. As an Account Manager of Dealer Sales at Clopay Corporation, you will enjoy a fast-paced career while managing key accounts and prospect opportunities within your assigned territory. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-starter who has a passion for assisting in the growth of existing customers while achieving a high level of success in closing new accounts.
Our company is the nation’s #1 manufacturer of residential garage doors and a leading supplier of industrial and commercial sectional doors. We are positioned for future growth and are looking for the right person who enjoys being rewarded for their success.
• You must have a passion for building and maintaining direct sales with small to medium size companies in a highly competitive market.
• You must excel at the creation and implementation of business plans and at building mutually profitable customer relationships.
• You must be a self-starter and have the ability to find new business opportunities and close them on your own.
• You must have excellent time management skills, impeccable follow up and possess a keen ability to prioritize in an ever changing market.
• You must have a basic understanding of accounting principles and a passion to help customers become more profitable.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, experience with CRM software and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
• You must be willing to travel an average of 2-3 nights per week, in a territory encompassing Illinois and Iowa.
• You must reside within a commute to a major airport in the territory.
• You should have a successful track record of working in a home office environment.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred and prior experience selling building products or construction related materials is helpful.
This position offers opportunities for professional growth, high-level training financial rewards and an outstanding benefits package, which includes a generous bonus program, a company provided car, paid vacations and holidays and a 401K match.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE. Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!