Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
The Warehouse employee will be responsible for maintaining the needs of the warehouse and to ensure a safe, clean and productive work environment for self and other team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Inventory tracking
· Prepare products and parts for installation per customer specs
· Fabrication/alteration of products
· Insure that all OSHA requirements and certificates are properly adhered to
· Delivery to customers
· Maintain positive customer relationships and exceptional customer service at all times
· Loading and unloading
· A minimum of 2 to 3 years in warehouse experience
· Basic computer skills in MS Office Software is preferred
· Good driving record
· Must have Valid DL
· High School Diploma / GED preferred
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
· Ability to work in outside weather conditions
· Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
· Repetitive standing, lifting, reaching, bending, climbing, & kneeling