Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile! This is a Full-Time position and will require 1 Saturday a month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- 2-3 years of front office dental experience preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus.
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE, and more!