Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit
• Competitive pay rate
• Paid Overtime
• Vacation time
• Paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 30 days
• 401K Plan with a company match of 5%
• Annual Safety Boot Allowance
• Brand new, clean, bright state of the art facility with new machinery and equipment
• Opportunity for stability and career growth
The Material Handler will be responsible for filling orders from warehouse stock.
• Operating material handling equipment
• Operating packaging tools (machine and hand)
• Using RF devices for accurate material tracking
• Other duties as assigned
• High school education or GED desired
• Previous warehouse experience is a plus
• Warehouse forklift / side loader experience preferred
• Average computer skills
• Good mathematical competencies
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Position may require long periods of standing and/or kneeling
• Moderate to heavy physical effort required
• Exposure to heat, cold and dust
• Occasional work pressure due to considerable number of deadlines to be met
• Required PPE: Hard hat, Safety glasses, Steel toed boots and Ear protection as required.
• Assorted hand and machine tools
Equal Opportunity Employer