Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
OVERVIEW: A Seasonal Sales Associate participates in ensuring the service and selling environment within the store is fun and engaging for customers at all times. The Seasonal Sales Associate performs a variety of responsibilities assigned by the Store Management team which may include driving sales, delivering outstanding customer service to our customer, merchandising, cashiering and processing freight.
This position is a temporary role to provide support to the store team during peak times of business which may include during holiday and/or special events.
- Demonstrate business acumen to drive sales results and achieve individual and store goals in line with Company initiatives
Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business
- Effectively promote all Brand Initiatives (Credit, Reward, Email Capture, etc.) and achieve all personal goals
- Support a store culture that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to Store Management
- Apply fashion knowledge to make product recommendations and style customers on the sales floor and in the fitting room
- Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork
- Abide by all Company policies and procedures, including the New York & Company Code of Business Conduct and Loss Prevention policies
- Follow leadership direction to maintain proper floor coverage to maximize store volume
- Ensure that the sales floor is full, sized, organized and clean
- Process shipment and replenish the sales floor as needed
- Perform transactions which may include ringing at the Sales & Services desk
- Participate in initiatives to achieve store shrink goals
- Be aware of store safety standards and report store maintenance issues to Store Management
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures throughout the store which may entail lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above - Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs (if applicable)
- High School Diploma or GED required
Prometric Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability