Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Responsible for supporting real estate
transactions by handling a variety of standard
title curative functions to help facilitate a timely
and effective closing process. Utilizes basic
knowledge of national originations title curative
resolution and established title industry
methods to resolve standard title curative
discrepancies, with direct oversight and
according to internal and/or client guidelines.
Demonstrates basic technical aptitude and
knowledge of systems and tools. Accountable
for effectively managing pipeline to ensure
expected production levels and delivery
standards are met and exceeded with accuracy,
professionalism and a high level of customer
▪ Performs title curative functions for standard
originations curative issues including: mortgage and judgment liens, vesting,
surveys and HOA statements
▪ Reviews and performs standard or minimal Manufactured
Housing requirements and issue resolution
▪ Performs necessary steps to resolve title curative
discrepancies effectively and within established delivery timeframe
▪ Works in multiple systems and insert all applicable data
into the various databases
▪ Ability to determine issues that should be escalated
▪ Adheres to any changes made to the flow process as
implemented based on the internal and/or Client’s request
▪ Participates in team meetings to gain knowledge of
business updates, operational issues and Servicer needs
▪ Follows and may recommend best practices that contributes
to the team environment ▪ Reviews title commitments and title searches to
validate title curative actions
▪ Follows best course of action with the anticipated
timelines required to cure the file
▪ Escalate opportunities to mitigate losses or otherwise
▪ Researches and obtains payoffs for open liens and
▪ Obtains, reviews and clears all title requirements
including Condo or Homeowners Association Statements
▪ Prioritizes and performs daily pipeline management
routines to achieve established SLA’s
▪ Performs additional fulfillment duties as directed by
▪ Develops basic skills to perform repetitive,
▪ Typically requires little to no prior training
or related work experience
▪ Follows clearly defined procedures to
▪ Works under direct supervision with little
▪ Uses existing procedures to solve
straightforward problems with little or no
opportunity to exercise discretion
▪ High school diploma required; Bachelor’s
▪ Typically requires 0-2 years of related work
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Stewart, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. Stewart prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer