Come join our growing company in Carol Stream, IL. We are one of the largest plastic manufactures looking for new talent in our manufacturing environment. Duties Include: Perform molding operations where standardized methods and procedures are used. Properly load inserts on pins in the mold. Notify shift supervisor or technical staff of machine or part issues such as: press stops running, error messages on control screens, and repeated visual defects on parts. Visually inspect parts for defects; free from obvious visual defects. Not limited to: burn marks, short shots, scratches, pits, or excessive flash. Must know and follow all plant, departmental and job safety rules. Must know, understand and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and follow all applicable safe operating procedures and rules including housekeeping requirements. Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements necessary for this skill or job area. 1st and 2nd shift positions. Requirements
- Fluency in English
- Basic math skills able to read, write, add and subtract whole numbers.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Requires excellent mobility and use of proper lifting techniques to avoid injury.
- Legible penmanship.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Previous knowledge of injection molding processes.
- Safety Conscious
- 5S and Lean Principles a plus
- Able to work 5:30am - 2:00pm or 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Able to work weekend overtime
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering great benefits including 100% 401K match.