Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Develop and maintain productive, effective, and professional relationships with peers, superiors, auditors, and others. Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
* Ability to operate industrial equipment
* Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
* Math skills required; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
* Ability to speak, read and comprehend basic instructions in English
* Ability to effectively present information in English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Valid Drivers License
* Safety training in the operation of a forklift, reach truck and stock picker.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, stand, bend, pull, push and occasionally squat, kneel, and climb. The employee must regularly lift, carry, and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.