Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Managed System Engineer - Senior (Help Desk)
Location: Anniston Army Depot, Anniston, AL
Project Name: Anniston Army Depot IT Support
Veteran Friendly Employer
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Managed System Engineer (Help Desk Administrator) to join our dynamic IndraSoft team at Anniston Army Depot, Anniston Alabama. The Anniston Army Depot IT Services program supports real world mission requirements. It is a Service Desk/Asset Management program that provides computer deployments, system metrics, management status, ticketing, drawing automation and configuration control.
The Managed System Engineer (Help Desk Administrator) will support the installation in the fielding and deployment of computers, laptops, scanners and peripheral devises. Provide on-site troubleshooting of Win10 devises and Tier I and II support and conduct root cause analysis of incidents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or training or work experience.
* 3-5 Years of experience with Systems Administration in an Operating System (OS) environment.
* 3-5 Years of directly related experience in supporting help desk operations.
* Experience with installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining software in one or more OS environments (Windows, Unix, or Linux).
* Experience with fielding Win10 devises.
* Experience in providing Tier I and II technical support and troubleshooting network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
* Experience developing and providing Trouble Ticket (ESD) tracking metrics.
* Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
* Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
* Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
* Must have an ACTIVE Secret level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
* Must have an Active CompTIA A+ Certification, or higher.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Deploy and troubleshoot new personal computers, laptops, printers, scanners and IT peripheral devises.
* Provide on-site IT support of Win10 devises.
* Provide Tier I-II IT support via telephone, email and web-based tools to support the Anniston Army Depot Systems.
* Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis resolving or escalating incidents and service requests keeping users informed of progress until they are resolved.
* Open, review, coordinate, resolve and close incident tickets for the Service Desk.
* Ensure all incident records and service requests (tickets) are being processed in a timely manner in accordance with their priority.
* Provide user account management across multiple platforms.
* Collaborate with system administrators (on-site and remotely) to troubleshoot, update, resolve incident tickets.
* Compile metrics to reflect performance measurement.
* Support use of operational systems for document validation/verification.
* Manage large-scale systems requiring a wide range of IT disciplines, systems, and applications.
* Develop, interpret, plan, and apply policies, processes, procedures and strategies in the delivery of IT services required to achieve data and system integration/interoperability for assigned systems and applications.
* Provide expert technical guidance, interpretation, and implementation oversight of applicable information security policies, processes, and practices to ensure continued operational availability and integrity of enterprise applications, systems, networks, and data.
Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities