Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
The Shuttle Driver operates a vehicle for the loading and delivery of products from a processing facility to Service Centers or Depots, loading product there and returning back to the processing facility on the same shift, with possible multiple trips in a shift. Reports to Service supervision.
- Load and unload product on the shuttle vehicle in a safe, timely and accurate manner.
- Verify product requirements for each trip, secure products and shuttle vehicle, pick up and/or deliver office security bags, and fill out paperwork accurately.
- Safely operate the shuttle vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Follow instructions and perform other related tasks as directed by supervision.
- May occasionally work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding or safety -violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of commercial vehicles and have a verifiable minimum one year experience of safe and successful commercial driving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Inside a commercial vehicle, inside and outside loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Every shift by commercial vehicle
High School graduation or similar experience.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, reaching overhead, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Physical requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands during shift.