Posted in Marketing 1 day ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Position: Editorial / Brand Director
Starts: January 6, 2020
Duration: Possible Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a well-known media company with a focus on music and culture, is seeking a Editorial / Brand Director.
This opportunity will be freelance to full time and a computer will be provided.
Editorial / Brand Director Responsibilities:
- Lead editorial strategy and responsible for concepting and crafting brand positioning and language for the brand across multiple channels (on-air promos and navigation, brand and property image spots, off-channel marketing spots, digital series descriptions, social media captions and post copy)
- Ensure all content and copy aligns with recently created brand bible / copy guidelines
Editorial / Brand Director Requirements:
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience as a writer or editor
- Experience developing copy and content that drives engagement across platforms
- Must have a deep knowledge of and passion for music, pop culture and original content
- A collaborative spirit, and the ability to work and lead across departments
- Passion for smart and engaging storytelling, social listening, and creating meaningful or empowering experiences for a diverse audience
- Highly organized, detail oriented and media-savvy
- Experience in PR, marketing, or similar fields a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com