Posted in Marketing 1 day ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Other VA
Starts: Within the Week
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: up to $35/Hr DOE
up to $70K annual
A client in Chantilly, VA is looking for a freelance to possible full time Digital Marketing Manager to help their team ONSITE.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Create and execute new Google Ads/Analytics/Search console and Facebook Ad accounts and optimize existing client accounts.
- Manage daily PPC campaigns.
- Manage client and relationships and expectations.
- Manage large budgets to maximize visibility, clicks, and conversions.
- Review Analytics data to create accurate reports and analysis.
- Optimize client websites and their compliance with webmaster guidelines and optimized for search.
- Provide monthly/quarterly reports using Google Analytics conversion data, social data, Webmaster Tools data, and website.
Qualifications of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- 3 to 4 years of experience managing paid and organic search campaigns, and ad platforms.
- Must be able to work in a faced paced, highly detailed environment working with multiple clients at a time.
- BS/BA in related field.
- Google Ads and analytics proficient.
- Experience with various PPC/SEO software tools.
- Experience with Facebook Ads.
- Agency experience heavily preferred.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com