Posted in Marketing 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
Position: Project Manager
Location: Boston - Metro South
Starts: December 2019
Duration: 12+ months
Our tech client is growing! They're looking for a seasoned Project Manager to join their team on a long-term gig.
As Project Manager, you'll closely interact with UX, creative and business marketing teams to lead digital projects from concepts through completion. You'll manage budgets, resources, timelines, deliverables and work in an AGILE environment, utilizing JIRA and Workfront.
The ideal Project Manager has 3+ years experience working on large site builds and digital projects, plus:
- is highly detail oriented, organized and holds others accountable for meeting timelines
- works efficiently in AGILE methods and in JIRA and Workfront
- is highly collaborative and communicates clearly
- has experience working on websites and digital projects
- understands the tech (product) space
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org