Posted in Marketing 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: San Bruno, California
Position: UX Designer - San Bruno via Shuttle!
Location: San Francisco
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 6+ Months
Status: Freelance (40 hrs/wk)
Rate: Up to $62/hr (DOE)
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a UX Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available!
In this role the UX Designer will be responsible for designing for web and mobile products, working to find and create solutions that improve the daily lives of the client's millions of employees and customers!
- Partner with business teams and internal stakeholders to determine project scope and objectives
- Design and deliver customer flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
- Participate in design reviews
- Produce handoff ready work for tech team, including producing redlines and capturing assets
- Ensure all designs are in line with brand standards and product design best practices
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal UX Designer (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA and 4+ years of experience, preferably in the eCommerce space
- Expert in Sketch
- Experience working on cross-functional teams within a large organization
- Strong product design portfolio that demonstrates your ability to use design to solve customer needs
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com