Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
React Native Developer
UST Global is looking for a highly energetic and collaborative React Native Developer with experience building enterprise mobility solutions on both the iOS and Android platforms. The Developer will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle in the Digital Technologies organization for a leading healthcare provider in the United States. The ideal candidate is expected to be experienced in the mobility space, specifically using traditional and new and emerging technologies. The candidate should have good experience leading mobility application teams. The candidate should be a proven self starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions and accept responsibility and risk. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team is key to be successful in this role.
As a React Native Developer, you will
- Own the user experience implementation along with the product designers, contribute towards simplifying the experience
- Measure the success of your product with key metrics
- Build our conversational user experience from ground up
- Understand how to leverage state of the art medical machine learning models AI to build interactions
- Collaborate with product, engineering, data science teams and medical experts to synthesize complex ideas and turn it into mobile user experiences
- Quick iterations with rest of the team to implement new features
- Deliver reliable work on tight schedules
- Develop and refine the technical architecture used by React Native development teams.
- Develop and maintain complex components of information systems.
- Create and perform unit tests, as well as resolve and retest any defects identified.
- Develop and perform system testing and fix defects identified during testing and re execute unit tests to validate results.
- Define and enforce application coding standards and best practices.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and other issues.
- Build and maintain active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Partner with other IT teams during integration activities to facilitate successful implementations.
- Participate in on call application support and respond to application issues when identified.
- Communicate effectively with technical peers in in a clear manner, while also being able to articulate complex solutions in ways nontechnical business partners can understand.
Deep understanding of mobile design and user interactions
3 years experience developing mobile applications on iOS and experience with react native is a must
Expert in react native, and related tools. Knowing react for the web is a bonus you have built production apps using these technologies
Expert developing on iOS you have built consumer facing apps in production and is live in app store.
Ability to do rapid prototyping to demonstrate ideas using any tool of your choice
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You will fight for the user but you understand how to make smart trade offs
Prior experience in healthcare is an advantage
Having developed on products that involved AI Machine learning
Location This position will be based in Thousand Oaks, CA
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.