Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Five Star Bank and affiliate companies are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Five Star Bank and affiliate companies are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities to the full extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at (585) 786-4344, (585) 498 - 7565 or (585) 786-1417.
Position Title: Personal Lines Account Manager
Reports To (Title): Director of Personal Insurance & Operations
Department: Personal Lines
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Purpose: The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for servicing our existing personal insurance customers & writing new business to assist in the growth of the department.
Scope and Direction
Area of Responsibility: Personal Lines
Degree of Supervision Received (Minimal, Moderate or Extensive): Moderate
From (Title): Director of Personal Insurance & Operations
Degree of Supervision Given (None, Minimal, Moderate or Extensive): None
To (Title(s)): N/A
Essential Functions: The major duties of the job that constitute the fundamental tasks and or responsibilities of the position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of SDN s personal lines, client base and product offerings.
2. Assume daily servicing responsibility of assigned client relationships in accordance with agency standards and workflows. Servicing duties include renewals, providing summaries, ordering and issuing binders, certificates, policies, Auto ID cards, proposals, invoicing, audits and other insurance documents.
3. Handles new business and existing clients re: marketing, quoting, application completion; Reviews and maintains client information and company produced documents for accuracy
4. Coordinate with department management on special projects as requested.
5. Adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, and SDN Compliance Policy.
6. Demonstrate the standards and principles of the Five Star experience in every interaction with internal and external customers, associates, and stakeholders. Incorporate the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example, and service in every facet of work.
7. This job description is not exhaustive. The Personal Lines Account Manager may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Associate s Degree
Years: 1+ Type: Customer Service or Account
Management in Insurance industry
Years: 3+ Type: Customer Service or Account
Management in Insurance industry
with EPIC system experience
Licenses or Accreditation:
Required: New York State Property/Casualty Brokers License
1. Relevant knowledge of personal property and casualty products, documents, procedures
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and utilize new and existing company software
3. Experience with agency management systems
4. Able to work both independently and in a team environment
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines
7. Responds to requests for information in a timely and professional manner
8. Strong customer focus
1. Able to regularly sit for prolonged periods of time
2. Extensive computer usage is required
3. Moderate phone usage is required
Note: At a later stage in the application process, applicants may be required to provide information about their criminal conviction history, if any, and to authorize the procurement of a consumer report that will contain, among other things, information about criminal conviction history. Except as required by applicable law, past criminal convictions will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment, and Five Star Bank will only consider such history in accordance with applicable law. Please be advised, however, that federal law prohibits Five Star Bank from employing any person who has been convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or a breach of trust or money laundering, or has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense unless the FDIC has provided prior written consent.