Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The WatchGuard Video team at Motorola Solutions is looking for a great software engineer to help with the continued development of our Evidence Management Software and associated products. These engineers will be part of the development team responsible for building/maintaining infrastructure, automating deployments, and helping to design cloud products running on Microsoft Azure and On-Premise.
* Influence and create new designs, software, architecture, and methods for deploying large-scale distributed systems
* Be a contributing member of the teams that define the technical approach, system and software architecture, and API design of Motorola Solutions next generation in-car and wearable law enforcement video devices and the software that supports them
* Learn and deeply understand the range of Motorola Solutions internal platforms
* Create a technical approach and a design for new features that span the organization
* Explore and define gaps between current platform capabilities, and those needed for new features
* Drive new capabilities and requirements in our platforms to support new product features
* Work with various engineers and architects within the platforms and products teams to improve our adoption of industry best practices for cloud, on premise, and IoT security
* Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation (one sprint on, multiple sprint off)
* Communicate effectively to others within the organization
* Be able to mentor others
* Help define the pipeline and tools necessary to support Full Continuous Delivery
* Be willing to learn and develop skills and knowledge in new areas
* Implement the appropriate level of engineering process, rigor, and cross-functional review
* Start and finish tasks with minimal management oversight
* Maintain a positive attitude throughout typical work-related challenges
* Interface well with individuals outside of engineering
* Maintain a balance between passion and objectivity
* 3+ years of experience developing .NET/C#
* Experience with Microsoft Azure
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience with git version control
* Experience with SQL Server relational database
* Experience with end-to-end test automation with Selenium, Node.js or C#
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with SeleniumHQ
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..