Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
Korn Ferry is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator in Cambridge, MA. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the recruiting team, candidates and clients throughout various aspects of the recruitment process.
• Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process by scheduling candidate interviews (phone, video, in-person) including travel
• Working closely with the recruiting team to ensure all interviews are confirmed and, if applicable, interview feedback is received
• Partnering with the recruiting team to ensure project metrics are achieved
• Documenting, tracking, and maintaining records and the status of engagements/ requisitions in the applicant tracking system
• Developing tools and solutions for recurring client requests. Suggesting process improvements to help create efficiencies
• Providing responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
• Managing, reviewing and sending HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence and documents to clients and candidates
• Performing various administrative duties that support the recruiting function
Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of project management, administrative experience or scheduling experience in a team-oriented professional services environment
• 2+ years of experience working with all Microsoft Office tools with particular proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of organizing & managing own work load with a focus on details and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment while effectively coping with change
• Bachelors degree preferred
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.