ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist shoppers with placing orders through inbound phone calls
- Advise shoppers on products and promotions that fit their needs
- Provide premier service over the phone while working simultaneously on multiple computer screens.
- Maintain and effectively articulate a thorough knowledge and skill base for policies, procedures, and computerized information systems
- Regular attendance at scheduled team meetings and ongoing training as required
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- H.S Diploma or GED
- Home office setup with reliable high-speed internet connection
- Live within 60 miles of ShopHQ
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fundamental math skills
- Interest or experience in customer service and/or sales is preferred
- Call center experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work a Part Time schedule with a minimum 16-hour requirement, 8 of which must be worked on a weekend shift.
Flexibility to work a Part Time schedule with a minimum 16-hour requirement, 8 of which must be worked on a weekend shift.
Windows computer (No Macintosh, Apple products, or Google) with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system. Device to be able to record video and audio.
Evine Job SHOPP01312 by eQuest