Laser Etch Technician
at Acero Precision
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Must be able to safely operate Laser Etch Machine.
- Ability to follow detail internal processing sheets, blue prints and documentation, interpreting necessary post manufacturing steps.
- Must be able to daily update work flow in internal ERP system.
- The ability to visually inspect parts post anodizing for any non-conforming part.
- Understand basic key elements of a blueprint, such as surface finish and post manufacturing requirements.
- The ability to visually inspect parts post anodizing for any non-conforming parts.
- Retrieve measurements from internal data collection as required per customer’s specifications.
- Responsible for organizing and cleaning workstations daily, bench, computer, machines.
See job description