Assembly Technician (3 years Experience)
at Acero Precision
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
- Must be able to successfully assemble multi-component parts per blueprint specifications with minimal exposure to fall outs.
- Coordinates with assembly supervisor in order to meet daily department goals.
- Assures proper final assembly in order to generate final reports necessary for certificate of conformance creation.
- Must be able to coordinate with the Quality Assurance department to ensure that all quality standards are met, and to communicate any issues to assembly supervisor.
- Must be able to enforce and maintain special procedures and requirements, such as assembly instructions and packaging, on a job-to-job basis.
- Responsible for organizing and cleaning workstations daily, including the computer, assembly fixtures and tools as well as assembly area floor.
See job description