Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
1. Purpose and Scope of Position
The QC Associate Scientist is responsible for supporting Quality Control bioanalytical testing for release of clinical and commercial products. This includes the ability to interface with multiple groups, the ability to independently perform tasks, interpret results, and troubleshoot. Additionally, when needed, this position will be able to assist with training and assay transfer.
2. Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
Perform testing of in-process, final product, and stability samples.
Perform peer review of testing data.
· Complete all review in accordance with required release timelines.
· Communicate effectively with peers, and demonstrate teamwork, with regards to results of
review and corrections required.
Train new analysts to general job duties.
· Perform training effectively.
Support document revision, project, CAPA, and investigation/deviation related tasks.
· Draft and review technical documents, such as SOPs and protocols/reports.
· Communicate effectively with management regarding task completion, roadblocks, and needs.
· Demonstrate initiative, courage, and continuous improvement throughout
investigation/corrective action lifecycles.
4. Education and Experience
5. Working Conditions
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.