Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Behavioral Health at Bridgewat, 672 Rt 202/206 N, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Ambulatory System Trainer position will provide training to the physicians and their staff on the Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System and other systems used by BHMG.
* Responsible for training and in office support of end users on the Electronic Health Record (EHR) so they are able to migrate the current paper environment to one of an EHR.
* Responsible for system training and in office support of physicians and staff on the Practice Management System for newly acquired practices at Barnabas Health as well as employed practices.
* Help develop training curriculums for PM & EHR systems based on role that includes hands on training and tests to validate competency.
* Develop competency tests for curriculum.
* Provide 1:1 remedial training on EHR and PM.
* Create job aides where necessary to help re-enforce difficult workflows or system functions that need additional documentation for the end users.
* Sets up training rooms, validates ID s, confirms working computers, and preps the space for the external trainers to use.
* Coordinates scheduling of training to include remedial, classroom and 1:1 the training calendars.
* Provides other training as necessary for the BHMG staff and physicians.
* High School Diploma
* Associates Degree or Bachelor s Degree in Education a plus.
* Practice Management System Experience, Cerner system a plus.
* Electronic Medical Record system experience. Cerner system a plus.
* Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
* Prior experience working in a physician s office, group practice or ambulatory physician s office is a plus.
* Prior experience training physicians and office staff on EHR or PM system is a plus
* Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer