Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
* Sign-On Bonus up to $3,000
* Paid Time Off Frontload up to 80 hours
* Mercy Achievement Incentive up to $3000 annually
* $2500 Relocation Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $2000
* Career Ladder Program - eligible after one year of service up to $5000 per year
* Differential pay for BSN, shift, and select departments and certifications
* We require a nursing degree from an accredited school
* RN license in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date
* Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association or within 90 days of hire
* All graduate nurses are enrolled in the Mercy Fellowship/Residency Program
When Applying Please Keep in Mind
You will be required to complete an online assessment after your application is submitted. You are only able to complete the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
For more information or to connect with the Nurse Recruiter, please contact Carrie Sanders at 417-820-6439 or Carrie.Sanders@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.