Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Provides direct patient care to all age groups under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse consistent with the established guidelines of practice, the Goals of Mercy Health System, the Philosophy of the Sisters of Mercy, the Code of Professional and Business Ethics and the Co-worker Code of Conduct. Performs related duties as assigned.
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
* Flexible schedule options
* Mercy Achievement Incentive up to $1,400 annually
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $2000
* Differential pay for evening and overnight shifts
* Benefits begin on day one of employment for 24 hours per week and above
* Nursing student career path
* Must have a current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card or complete a course within their probation period
* Preferred successful completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant training course and/or possesses a significant amount of Nurse Assistant experience
When Applying Please Keep in Mind
You will be required to complete an online assessment after your application is submitted. You are only able to complete the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
For more information or to connect with the Recruiter, please contact Shannon Gagnepain at 417-820-0964 or Shannon.Gagnepain@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.