Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Are you talented at working on industrial machinery* Do you enjoy teaching others* PAC Worldwide is seeking a Maintenance Tech I with skills in repairing industrial machinery and a willingness to train others in maintenance/repair techniques at our manufacturing facility. As the Maintenance Tech I, you will rely on technical knowledge and skill to assist with the installation and repair of industrial machinery using shop tools, electrical components and fabricated items.
Good communication skills and patience will be required in your role as a mentor for less experienced team members. You must demonstrate a serious commitment to OSHA safety regulations and maintain all equipment to OEM, OSHA or PAC safety standards. Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills will help you thrive in this position.
This position requires:
* Strong personal leadership and communication abilities
* Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and follow-up with a strong sense of urgency and time management skills
* The ability to work through basic electrical and mechanical issues as they arise and establish permanent repair methods
* High school graduate or equivalent
* 2 or more years of maintenance experience in an industrial environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Basic understanding of industrial electrical components, including VFD and Servo Motors
* Basic understanding of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
* Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical blueprints
* Ability to work with supervision to complete assigned work
* Ability to get forklift certification, scissor lift certification, and boom lift certification
The facility will be 24/7 with rotating 12 hour shifts. Below is an example of the schedule.
2 WEEK SCHEDULE EXAMPLE:
Mon - Work, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Off - Thursday - Work, Friday - Work, Saturday - Off, Sunday - Off
Mon - Off, Tuesday - Work, Wednesday - Work, Thursday - Off, Friday - Off, Saturday - Work, Sunday - Work
***The 12-hour Night Shift hours will be 7pm-7am.
Working at PAC:
PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world s top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife s CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
* Competitive hourly wage
* Bonus opportunities for obtaining production/safety/quality goals, maintaining perfect attendance, anniversary appreciation, and more
* Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
* Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
* 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
* Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
* Paid holidays as of day 1
* Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
* Continuous training and professional development opportunities.
PAC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.