Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
As the world s leader in digital payments technology, Visa s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and under-served consumers.
You re an Individual. We re the team for you. Together, let s transform the way the world pays. Job Description
CyberSource and Authorize.Net are launching exciting and innovative products in the payment space. Integrated Commerce Card Present team are the architects of CyberSource and Authorize.Net product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and merchant and partner adoption. They drive the product line vision & strategy and its delivery and execution across the organization. The platform on which the products are built include, not only technology infrastructure, but also must be architected in such a way as to allow for growth and innovation within the product lines. A key driver to success is the annual audits for CyberSource and Authorize.Net.
CyberSource and Authorize.Net partner with merchant acquirers and technology partners around the globe to provide consolidated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes. The Project Manager, PCI-P2PE Solutions and Security Compliance which will be responsible for P2PE standards, audits and corresponding documents. They will review new and established projects with in the P2PE guidelines, conduct the auditing procedures to identify the gap risks in the projects and evaluate plans for managing those risks.
Available Office Locations:
* HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO
* BELLEVUE, WA
* FOSTER CITY, CA
* MUNICH, GERMANY
* Drive audit efficiency by utilizing Project Management Methodology, processes, and tools.
* The candidate should possess excellent knowledge of the principles and techniques of the auditing procedures.
* Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings.
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues for P2PE and payment security standards.
* Maintain meticulous records of audits, projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules.
* Demonstrated interpersonal and change management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated, self-managed
* Defining and managing audit roadmaps
* Become the go-to person for audit standards and delivery. Develop best practices for completing audits quickly and efficiently.
* Demonstrate exceptional time management and organizational skills to ensure timely completion of the project.
* Experience in compliance, financial standards and auditing desired
* Evaluate business processes and internal controls to identify gaps and risks.
* Analyze root causes of control inefficiencies and recommend corrective actions.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g.
Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
* Strong understanding of Credit and Debit processing at POS (Card Present) including PIN debit, Chip and Experience in PCI compliance programs with a strong knowledge of PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), PCI Point to Point Encryption Standards (PCI P2PE), PCI PIN, ANSI X9 and requirements on application security
* Understand Pin/EMV processing worldwide
* Exposure to tools like Rally, Jira and Wiki
* Have knowledge of digital certificates, encryption key management, remote key loading, application signing and principles of information security using encryption a plus.
* Background in Agile Project Management a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or IT Management
* Posses an understanding of the point of sale (POS) solutions to merchants as an acquirer/processor or technology solution provider and/or implementing POS solutions.
* Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to define the needs of the business and sponsor initiatives that drive the business forward.
* Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, business development, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams in a complex, highly matrixed organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint and Visio)
* Develop positive working relationships with management and audit team members.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
* Have an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines by assuring completion of annual audits and attestations that are compliant with the auditing standards Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce industry experience a strong plus
* Be an excellent team player with strong communication skills to be able to convey the audit relevant details in a clear, concise manner.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours and beyond depending on business need.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.