Posted in Information Technology 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
*** Cognizant will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. ***
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Program Managers with experience Change Management, Training and Communications. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing Salesforce practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Support the Practice Leader by managing the day to day interactions between teams and among team members.
• Build and maintain effective relationships within the practice and client by contributing to broader goals beyond current engagement.
• Review and correct project direction to keep programs on track by maintaining the previously set goals.
• Identify and pro-actively manage areas of risk and see the issues through to complete resolution.
• Own and execute the business unit practice level initiatives/projects with minimal oversight
• Supports practice leader by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for projects.
• Supports practice team members through coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, as needed or requested.
• Supports financial objectives by contributing to an annual budget, tracking expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Lead Change Management activities as required.
• At least 12 years of experience managing 10 or more employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, HR Management or related field.
• Highly focused on results by providing a structured, systematic approach to delivering solutions.
• Must be able to lead complex groups of individuals with multiple levels of experience and backgrounds.
• Comfortable working in and directing a dynamic team environment.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make quick and effective decisions.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership and presentation skills.
• Project Management experience and Certification is a plus
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|