Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Epson, a provider of best-in-class digital solutions and a world leader in the development of new technologies, is seeking a talented professional to design and support Planning, Procurement and Warehousing functions globally (SAP-MM). This is a great opportunity to work on the latest technology platforms and expand to industry valued Business Intelligence and other logistics, supply chain management solution areas. This is also an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking for career stability and growth within an organization. Through your contributions as a Sr. Systems Analyst, you will play a vital role in the successful execution of Planning, Procurement and Warehousing functions globally across the organization.
Listed below are the key roles and responsibilities for this position:
* Responsible for guiding/supporting Epson's essential business systems landscape, particularly relating to Planning, Procurement and Warehousing functions
* Maintain an in-depth understanding of applicable Epson business processes and requirements, and how Epson business utilizes systems to achieve their processes
* Provide strong IT leadership in project planning and execution according to objectives, specifications, schedules, and quality standards
* Gather and organize business/user requirements and feasibility analysis
* Perform application design for systems architecture and integration
* Adopt best practices and architect innovative solutions to keep up in pace with the ever-growing needs of the business
* Define and propose alternate solutions, provide effort estimations, conduct solution workshops with senior business managers
* Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and provide production support to business with primary focus oriented towards ensuring business continuity, enabling efficient solutions, providing utmost customer satisfaction, and meeting SLAs
* Create technical/functional specification documentation
* Develop and conduct system/unit test plans, including user acceptance test planning and execution
* Develop implementation schedules, system implementation planning, and execution
* Ensure project success criteria are met
* Participate in on-call rotation supporting production systems and user trouble reports; direct others in production support activities
* Builds strong relationships with IT/business peers and management to best meet company goals and objectives.
* Participates in research and evaluation of appropriate software solutions being considered for deployment
* Keep current with technology trends and their impact to the organization
* Participate in planning and execution of Disaster Recovery testing to help ensure business continuance
* Builds relationships with software vendors to maintain appropriate lines of support
* Have more than 10 years of SAP experience in the core modules of specialization and 5 to 8 years of domain experience.
* Must have hands-on SAP implementation lead experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management/Logistics Execution functionality - Procurement Planning (MRP), Requisition, Purchase order, Inventory Management, material Valuation, Delivery processing (Inbound/Outbound), Shipment processing & Shipment costing, integration with 3PL warehouse solutions
* Must have in-depth knowledge of various procurement processes like Intra company, Intercompany procurement, third party order processing, material in transit, subcontracting,
* Working knowledge of SAP-GTS for Import processing and /or SAP-EWM will be an added advantage
* International project experience/ Global roll outs especially within LATAM region, knowledge of Brazil localization process will be a major advantage
* Should also have hands on exposure to integration of MM/Logistic execution functions with other modules like PP, QM, FI, CO, SD and PM.
* Have demonstrated experience as a key contributor in multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects and in developing solutions from conception through realization
* Should have experience in leading the team in Production support environment with focus towards meeting SLAs and ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
* Strong experience in building business relationships, and partnering with business counterparts to maximize productivity
* Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
* Enjoy working with a team, while possessing a strong independent work ethic
* Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience.
* Have professional educational background or certifications such as APICS CPIM or an equivalent work experience
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.