Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE:
• Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices, and equipment.
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, electrical code specifications, and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment.
• Diagnose, locate the cause of, and repair malfunctioning systems, and components using test equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance through inspection of electrical systems, equipment, and components.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Direct and train other workers and apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Work on other electrical projects as required.
• Requires some mechanical maintenance.
• Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, local and federal safety regulations, codes, and specifications.
• Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
• Familiar with PLC, with some experience in programming.
• Knowledge of induction heat treat and painting processes for equipment preferred.
• Minimum 5 years’ Industrial Electrician experience required with preference given to those with a background in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
• Experience with routine maintenance operations.
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of safe operating procedures.
• Self-starter, with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Computer literate required, along with accountability, analytical thinking, problem solving skills and risk management.