Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Responsible for supporting Epson's essential business functions in the SAP FI areas
* Providing support for the Finance team on issues in the SAP ECC system relating to GL, AP and Inventory Valuation
* Supporting implementation of upgrades to ECC Suite on HANA and S4 Finance
* Working with the development team to develop reports and interfaces in the SAP ECC and SAP BI systems
* Working with the business to design new business processes that impact finance and then configure the SAP ECC system to meet the process requirements
* Responsible for ensuring integration between FTM and OTC and PTP areas
* Contributes to the success of each project by:
* Meeting project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
* Gathering and organizing business/user requirements.
* Participating in feasibility analysis.
* Participating in research and evaluation of appropriate software products being considered for acquisition.
* Participating in the production of an approved project plan by drafting detailed task schedules for review by the project leader/management.
* Participating in/performing application functional design and review.
* Creates functional documentation for IS and business needs and assists in creating technical documentation.
* Developing and conducting system/unit test plans.
* Actively participating in user acceptance test planning and execution.
* Participating in development of implementation schedules within IS and with business operations.
* Participating in system implementation planning and execution (including user training sessions and associated documentation).
* Communicating task status/issues to IS management and project leaders.
* Ensuring that project success criteria are met
Performs day-to-day maintenance of production software systems:
* Actively evaluates and resolves daily business problems by performing independent analysis.
* Participates in on-call rotation supporting production systems and user trouble reports.
* Develops functional documentation for IS and business needs; prepares for and conducts business training sessions as required.
* Participates in Disaster Recovery testing to help ensure business continuance.
* Keeps current with technology trends and their impact to the organization.
* 8-10 years of SAP experience in the FICO area - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Asset Management
* 2-3 years' experience as an SAP Systems Lead managing small to medium sized teams
* Must have hands-on SAP implementation experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP financial systems
* Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance preferred
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.