Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
This position is responsible for the facilitation of housing technician teams. The primary responsibility is to ensure the teams have the resources, skills, training, materials and information to safely produce a quality part which meets customer specifications and schedules within cost specifications.
• The Facilitator has the responsibility and authority to:
Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system;
Identify and record any product, process, and quality system problems;
Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels;
Verify the implementation of solutions;
Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected as defined by the applicable procedures and/or by delegation of the appropriate Manufacturing Manager.
• Ensures compliance to Standards of Business Conduct through familiarity with related policies and procedures. Trains and motivates subordinates in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirit of such policies and procedures.
• Ensure department goals for safety, quality, and throughput are achieved within AOP budgets.
• Train and develop team members on work processes and requirements to ensure functioning in a safe and efficient environment.
• Provide production and schedule related information and serve as a communication link between the team and the organization.
• Transition business performance data analysis skills to team members.
• Facilitate the performance evaluation process.
• Coach team members for increased performance; counsel and take corrective action when necessary.
• Provide and develop leadership. Develop environment where team members coach team members.
• Participate in plant wide task/project teams.
• Identify and transition team administrative tasks.