Posted in Real Estate 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Founded in 1993, ConcordRENTS is a national leader in high quality, customer-focused property management of affordable multifamily rental housing. Our continued success is based upon our exceptional team members. Our team members’ commitment to the company is strengthened by ConcordRENTS belief that everyone has a right to earn a living wage and prepare themselves for a secure retirement. ConcordRENTS is proud to make continued investments in our valued team members by offering competitive pay through all levels as evidenced by no person starting at a rate under $15 per hour, and an industry leading 401-K match.
Our management approach is to maintain the value and integrity of our communities while demonstrating exceptional customer service. This philosophy is accomplished by building relationships with our residents while providing them with a quality housing experience. Ultimately, we measure the value of our performance based on the satisfaction of our residents. ConcordRENTS recognizes that the spirit of teamwork and community is the true key to our growth as a company. Our legacy is propelled by the ability to meet the needs of a changing market and to stay ahead of the competition, making ConcordRENTS a meaningful place to work.
Performs duties to implement marketing plan, qualifies and documents prospective residents, leases vacant units, implements move-ins, processes renewal and recertification documentation, and provides resident services, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1. Develops and implements services, functions, activities, etc., in order to retain residents. Participates in programs designed to promote assigned property in the community to include outreach to local organizations to obtain guest speakers.
2. Develops, implements and executes resident activities including parties, orientations, training programs, and required resident service functions including job training, HOME seminars, health fairs, and financial counseling in order to retain residents.
3. Execution of resident events will include set up, break down and clean up after event.
4. Designs weekly or monthly resident calendars and tracks attendance at events through logs.
5. Assists with delivery of notices to residents on an as needed basis.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Performs or assists with any duties or operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
2. Maintains safe work area and complies with safety procedures and equipment operating rules, keeping work area and store materials in supplies in safe, clean, and orderly condition.
3. Participates in any variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
4. Ensures that work is carried out in compliance with all company policy, all required training is fulfilled and regulatory requirements are met
Pay for this position is commensurate with experience of candidate.