Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Excellent career opportunity handling inbound calls, chat and orders for software, digital app products and cloud solutions support as a Tier 1.5 Software Support Agent at our Carrollton, Texas location. No nights or weekends! For over 90 years, Quadient has become a global, integrated provider of innovative software and hardware solutions for our B2B customers.
* Primary customer support and trouble-shooting on Neopost customer-installable software products and digital apps resulting in a phone fix
* Provide exceptional customer satisfaction through professional interactions with our internal and external customers
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure accuracy in the delivery of processes and procedures
* Must be able to adapt to a changing environment, possess excellent technical problem solving skills and be knowledgeable in the use of tablets and mobile devices
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Call center or Helpdesk experience required
* Excellent software skills working with Windows (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel) and iOS operating systems and applications. A+ or Network certification preferred
* Other special projects as assigned by management
What Quadient Offers You:
* Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
* Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
* Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
* Career & Leadership Development
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Veterans Program
* Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Quadient!
Quadient's 4 Core Values
Quadient actively seeks candidates who:
* Focus on Customers
* Foster Teamwork
* Promote Innovation
* Drive to Succeed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled