Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The most incredible thing that we have engineered is Our Team!
KCI is looking for smart and talented individuals to join our growing team. At KCI, we believe the professional growth and continuing education of our employees is an important investment in our future. We are looking for dedicated team members that are looking for more than just a job - they are looking for a way to make a difference.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
Candidates at the Technician level shall possess good communication skills as they will interact with customers daily. Must be computer literate and able to do COP's in a timely manner. It will be the Technicians responsibility to track and report material and labor status to the Project Manager. The ability to train other members on the job is also required.
* Shifts and/or overtime. Some travel required.
* High School diploma or GED is required.
* Valid driver s license and able to operate company vehicle.
* Have dependable transportation and a good driving record required.
* Minimum 3+ years Wireless experience required.
* Working in wireless MSC's and cell sites.
* Specific knowledge of A/C and D/C power, rectifiers, battery installs, must have DC power experience.
* Must be able dressing/lacing of cables.
* Must possess Installer Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications.
* Must be able to terminate copper, coaxial cable, power and fiber optics.
* Knowledge of fiber, and wireless communication systems.
* Experience managing crews and sub-contractors while maintaining safety and quality standards.
* Fiber splicing and using OTDR is a plus
* Able to perform site surveys for installations is a plus
* OSHA trained a plus.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 4 - 8 years of experience.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
* Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger team
* Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your supervisor
* Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project requirements
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and supervisor
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time each week
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and follows them at all times
* Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms provided
* Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
* Perform all task assignments using required industry standards
* Review all work assigned to you before beginning your work
* Understand all applicable industry standards for your assigned tasks
* Work with your team to maximize your production and accuracy to help us achieve our goal
* Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
* Maintains all required certifications and participates in training courses as required
* Understands all applicable industry standards for project and performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS