Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This position will be part of the Worldwide Sales / Field Operations Group, which is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships to sustain Keysight's leadership in the market. Engineers and scientists in more than 14,000 companies use Keysight offerings to research, design, develop, manufacture, install, and maintain electronic components, devices, subsystems and systems. And all of them interface with Keysight's global network of direct sales, support, and indirect channel partners.
Keysight is looking for an experienced Wireless Application Engineer that will work closely with Keysight's Field Sales team and customers. Application Engineers deliver technical instrument and measurement automation expertise for a solution implementation based on Keysight products and services. They're focused on various phases of the sales process including requirements analysis, feature-by-feature demonstrations, benchmarks, competitive positioning, and implementation/execution, generally allocated by project and engineering services. Additionally, this position provides opportunities to present technical seminars, training classes, consulting, demonstrations, etc. that convey the Application Engineer's technology expertise along with insights from Keysight products and solutions. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position.
This position has responsibilities for:
- Contributing toward achieving sales metrics for Keysight's wireless products.
- Continuously learning new products, applications and technologies in areas of communication standards such as 802.11, Bluetooth standards, LTE, P5G and 5GNR.
- Teach customer to use Keysight solutions including spectrum analyzer, signal analyzers, signal sources and network analyzer for testing wireless communications devices transmitter and receiver characteristic.
- Creating and maintaining test tools with some of these programming languages; .NET (C#, C++ or VB), Python, LabView or VEE.
- Leading Keysight's customer engagements from a technical perspective.
- Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery.
- Teaming with sales professionals, divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
- Creating demand for Keysight's products and services.
- Becoming a resident expert for key customers developing strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
- Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
This position is compensated by 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the sales target is exceeded. Compensation are subject to change based on business needs.
-Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree (BSEE / MSEE) or equivalent with major in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications.
-Advanced level in programming languages including C/C++/C#/Python and Labview. Expertise in measurements instruments automation.
-Strong understanding of RF and wireless test and measurement applications. Strong knowledge in WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE, P5G, 5GNR technologies.
-Familiar with testing wireless communications devices transmitter and receiver characteristic measurements using spectrum analyzer, signal analyzers, signal sources and network analyzer.
-This position requires at least 3 years of technical experience with an emphasis on winning competitive sales through exceptional wireless measurement application creation, salesmanship and time management.
-Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
-Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara
Job ID : 34778