Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION: PeopleSoft Developer-10439
JOB ID: 4073-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
1220 Washington Avenue Building 5, Floor Albany, NY 12226
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
* Perform advanced analysis within PeopleSoft application environment.
* Design software customizations and configurations in order to meet New York State requirements.
* Work with a team of designers and developers to implement complete, high quality, end to end solutions.
* Design and build system components to integrate seamlessly with the PeopleSoft financials environment.
* 7 years of experience developing customizations, interfaces and programs in a PeopleSoft Financials environment utilizing PeopleTools (specifically Application Designer and SQR).
* 4 years of experience designing and documenting technical solutions to meet business/system needs and requirements in a PeopleSoft Financials Environment using version 9.2
* 4 years of experience utilizing Stat to implement software customizations
* 4 years of experience working with PeopleSoft Financials in a public sector environment
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.