Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Interested in making an impact in the exciting field of hypersonics? Parsons is expanding our world-class team to support the Missile Defense Agency s (MDA) Hypersonic Defense Directorate. Thought leadership, domain expertise, and passion are hallmarks of what the Parsons Team brings to MDA. Want to learn, contribute, and grow? Get involved in hypersonics and bring your well-qualified colleagues along with you.
* Provide outstanding technical and systems engineering support to the MDA s Chief Architect office
* Develop digital engineering framework for future mission architectures
* Perform system trade studies to develop balanced requirements
* Advise senior leadership on strategy, processes, and recommendations
* Interface with external partners and act as the liaison with multiple MDA organizations to provide justification and context for developed requirements
* Assist in building analysis capability and framework
* Train, mentor, and lead others to ensure team success
* Domain expertise in Missile Defense or other complex systems.
* Ability to decompose complex systems into key parameters and critical interfaces.
* Considerable expertise in development of requirements, architectures, digital models, and leadership of small and large teams.
* Demonstrated problem solving, innovation, and ability to brief senior executives.
* Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret.
* 15+ years related experience in defense industry supporting systems engineering tasks
* BS degree Engineering required, Masters preferred from accredited institution
* A working knowledge or able to quickly understand the MDA s BMD systems with a technical background in the engineering discipline
* Demonstrated systems engineering experience applied to one or more systems including radars, missiles, communications systems, or lasers
* Ability to work and produce products in a rapid paced, high stress environment
* Must be able to work independently as well as have strong interpersonal and team communication skills for liaising with leadership, peer lead systems engineer, and other senior team members
* Proficiency with MS Office applications
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Secret clearance.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.