Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Under the leadership of the Membership Director, in accordance with the Christian principles of the YMCA, the incumbent is responsible for delivering excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants.
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
1. Partner with the branch management team to implement membership policies (SOP's) and all systems that support branch membership, program and marketing objectives.
2. Enter membership and program registration data into HRIS operating system
3. Greet and engage with members and ensure all guests and program participants have been verified in Raptor before entering branch.
4. Process all HRIS operating system transactions with accuracy and perform daily close out and drawer count
5. Participate and recruit participants for member challenges also known as member visit drivers.
6. Suggest procedures or standards to improve efficiency and productivity at the Welcome Center.
7. Ensures established processes for touring and following up with membership inquiries are followed.
8. Assist with the attainment of membership department strategic plan goals.
9. Provide feedback and offer solutions regarding gaps in service and/or member concerns.
10. Work continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales, and "Leader" procedures & practices.
11. Respond to member and guest inquiries and problem solve via phone or in person using Listen First skills
12. Effectively handle conflict and member complaints, with the support of the center Membership Director
13. Performs all other duties as assigned.
The YMCA Welcomes a Diverse Workforce
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V