Posted in Drivers 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
We are currently hiring Part-time Couriers/Dockworkers in our Brooklyn, NY Market. As a Part-Time Courier/Dockworker you would follow standard company procedures and safety requirements for local pick-up and delivery of time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner.
May be required to do additional Dock worker tasks:
· Drive forklift;
· Under tight deadlines, performs dock work such as sorting, packing, loading, unloading containers;
· Palletizing and separation of freight/documents;
· Ensures all delivery material is prepared for shipment
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must be 18 years old with a Driver License and a Valid/clean driving record
· Must be at least 21 years old (for CDL positions)
· Candidate must pass pre-employment background and drug screening. Must also pass medical physical
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
· Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) lbs occasionally.
· Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs frequently.
· Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly.
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions. This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com/
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.