Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION TITLE: CLINIC SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
LOCATION: KANSAS CITY, MO
DO WORK THAT MATTERS:
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinic Solutions Account Specialist within our Abbott Rapid Diagnostics business located at our Kansas City, Missouri office. In this role, you will serve as a dedicated resource to designated client(s) for any clinic-related support requirements.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbotts Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
Daily responsibilities include a complex mix of reactive and proactive account management tasks while providing ongoing education to customers regarding the functionality and benefits of Abbott eScreen products and services. Will take on special projects as needed at management or clients request.
* Build sustainable relationship and trust with designated client(s) through open and interactive communication
* Effectively manage a large volume of incoming requests
* Respond promptly to client inquiries through various communication channels
* Manage client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow-up to ensure resolution
* Engage internal colleagues to facilitate client need/request fulfillment
* Maintain thorough documentation of all requests and resolutions
* Identify and implement process improvement to prevent reoccurring issues
* Assist client with training and education related to eScreen technology as needed
* Coordinate all special projects, as assigned, for designated client(s) or others as requested
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2-3 years of professional experience required
* Experience working directly with customers
* Experience in a business-to-business sales support role
* Bachelors degree
* Highly focused on providing excellent customer-service
* Possess exceptional creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to effectively manage a high volume of requests from multiple sources and track ongoing issues
* Extremely organized person who can manage several open issues and continue to work them until closed with resolution, while working on all special projects
* Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure and perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with daily workload
* Analytical thinking skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to organize work effectively and prioritize objectives or projects based on customer needs.
* Exceptional time management skills
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 130 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 103,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, ABBOTT WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY IN OUR WORKFORCE.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com.