Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
My customer located in Torrance; CA has 1 year + contract opportunity available for a Senior Project Manager
* Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
* Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
* Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
* Manages one or more cross functional projects of high complexity. Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large sized, moderately to highly complex projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
* Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
Sr. Level Experience 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, 5 years managing projects. Experience with Project Control, Stakeholder Communication, Coordination of teamwork deliverables / activities, Meeting facilitation.
* Experience with project management processes and project methodology.
Proficiency in the following: Clarity, Open Work Bench, experience in Software Implementations, Vendor Package Implementations, and Vendor Integration. * Advanced ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole.
* Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets. Advanced ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
* Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified. Advanced understanding of multiple project management disciplines
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Thank you for representing NTT DATA Services, a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 300,000 professionals based in over 88 countries. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 85% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..