Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC) has an exciting opportunity for an expereinced Nurse Technician or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) on overnights at one of our small, group homes in the Quakertown area. Training is provided for those who want to begin a care in healthcare with an amazing company!
Shift hours are overnight, 6:45pm-7:15am with a rotating weekend and holiday schedule.
Come join the company that puts CARE in Career!
We are currently seeking a Nurse Technician or a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan and as may be directed by your supervisor in accordance with the requirements of the policies and procedures of this facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility.
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Assist residents with admissions, transfers and discharge functions, such as:
* Ensuring that resident's room is ready for receiving resident (i.e., bed made, name tags up, ,)
* Making resident comfortable (i.e., put to bed, etc.)
* Tracking inventory and marking the personal possessions as instructed
* Assist with personal nursing care functions as directed, such as:
* Assist residents with daily dental, mouth and nail care
* Assist residents with bath functions (i.e., bed bath, tub or shower bath, etc)
* Maintain intake and output records
* Assists with special nursing care functions
* Assists with food services functions, such as:
* Prepare residents for meals
* Serve food trays, assist with feeding as indicated
* Record the residents food/fluid intake. Report any changes.
* Perform after meal care
* High school diploma or GED
* Maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
* Must be a least 21 years of age
* Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination
* Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification is welcomed
* Nursing students strongly encouraged to apply
* Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.