Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The HR Generalist supports the region with employee relations, performance management, benefits training and administration and annual reviews. *****This position requires some travel*****
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide advice to management on employee relations and performance management issues.
* Benefits training and administration.
* Preparation of termination paperwork and exit interviews.
* Provide anti-harassment and other HR training as needed
* FMLA and unemployment administration
* Weekly reporting to Director of HR
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and lead others to create, develop and implement process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must have proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* Must have the ability to analyze and maintain the confidentiality of information.
* Must be able to travel within the branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
* Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to develop job processes and best practices.
* Will work in both office and construction site settings
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency Bachelor s Degree in HR or a related field preferred.
* Five (5) years related HR experience required.
* Construction industry HR experience preferred.
* Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and other normal business applications
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2019 fiscal year ending September 30, 2019 IES produced over $1.1 billion in revenue and employed over 5000 employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females. Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. ""EEO is the Law" poster (https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)|"EEO is the Law" poster supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf)
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster (https://ies-co.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=17624&hashed=1802678857)
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify