Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
CIMD Operations partners within the CIMD Division and across the firm to deliver comprehensive capabilities, solutions and operational excellence in support of the Firm s global consumer, wealth and asset management businesses.
Change Management & Business Intelligence (CMBI) is the team in CIMD responsible for managing global change initiatives for the Division. CMBI is comprised of three distinct functions: Organization Design, Change Delivery, and Business Intelligence.
The Change Delivery team is responsible for delivering comprehensive program and project management services to solve complex business problems. Typical projects span a range of areas including business expansion, digitization, automation, risk & control, and regulatory compliance.
Are you a dynamic and driven program/project manager eager to be challenged in a fast-paced environment*
Does the idea of working to deliver strategically important projects in a highly collaborative environment motivate you*
If so, CMBI is seeking to hire high caliber program and project managers like you for our Change Delivery team.
* Lead complex and high-priority projects, and manage sponsors and stakeholders with competing priorities, resourcing levels and time constraints across all typical project phases:
* Project initiation and scoping, including definition of plans, setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholders
* Business analysis and requirements definition
* Testing and implementation, in particular user acceptance testing
* Ongoing project management and quality assurance throughout the project
* Build and manage relationships with key project stakeholders
* Assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies
* Provide hand on support and advice to management / project teams on project management tools and methodologies
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
* Bachelor s Degree
* 4 years of professional experience - required
* 2 years of project management experience - required
* Be a motivated, energetic team player
* Have a proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects and achieving results independently on time and to budget including:
* Strong analytical skills and project management technical skills
* Project scope definition
* Project issues, challenges, risks definition
* Status reporting
* Development of high quality deliverables
* Great organization skills - ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and make decisions as required
* Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and to provide practical solutions
* Ability to work in project teams to help formulate the implications of a specific solution across the process, e.g. costs, risk, potential for re-use of services developed, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to work across products, regions and functions, preferably in the financial services industry
* Demonstrate excellent people management skills and ability to influence key stakeholders outside their direct control
* Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and a strong consensus builder
* Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
* Be a strategic thinker, able to lead project working groups, possessing strong facilitation and data gathering skills, and able to provide creative & innovative solutions
* Strong business analysis and planning skills
* Demonstrate confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders
* Demonstrate understanding of business processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly knowledge of processes related to Operations or the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
* Previous experience ideally from financial services and / or management consulting
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint & JIRA
* Ideal candidate would possess one or more professional project management certifications e.g. PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified SAFe 4 Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe 4 Agilist
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.