Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Log back in!
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
Location : Location
i3 is seeking a junior level Software Developer with 0 - 3 years of relevant experience to be located in Huntsville, AL. The selected candidate will support the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) trainers and the Multiple Unified Simulation Environment (MUSE) projects within the Joint Technology Center/Systems Integration Laboratory (JSIL) in Huntsville, Alabama. The candidate will develop, deliver, and integrate products supporting current and future combat scenarios into training environments at Department of Defense locations worldwide. He/she will provide in-depth software testing on the Vignette Planning and Rehearsal Software (ViPRS) suite of software as well as other JSIL software products.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
* 0-3 years of software engineering experience.
* Thorough knowledge of the below:
* TCP/IP Networking Protocols
* WinForms and WPF desktop development
* MVVM and MVC design patterns
* Database and Object Oriented design principals
* Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Must demoonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must have good communication skills.
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
Desired qualifications include:
* DirectX and/or OpenGL
* .NET Core
* NoSQL databases (MonoDB or similar)
* Active DoD Secret security clearance.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS