Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
As an Account Executive (AE) for the General Mills Convenience & Foodservice segment, you will be responsible for growing sales through the introduction and execution of sales plans and programs for key distributor and operator accounts. This posting will be utilized to fill nationwide roles for the team.
Your business will support operators across multiple channels that may include K-12, Colleges & Universities Healthcare, Lodging, Business & Industry, and Commercial. As an AE you will be consistently challenged to grow relationships and deliver results. Every day will uncover a new challenge and new opportunity to sell. You'll partner with your teammates to work together, win, and celebrate success.
* Analyze & Build Strategies
* Build a deep understanding of your customers and business to analyze and identify key opportunities consistent with the business plan
* Develop plans to build a balance, sustainable and growing business with your Distributors and Operators
* Sales Execution Responsibilities
* Execute division level and local programs as outlined by National Account Executives.
* Develop and implement merchandising and marketing programs specific to the accounts within your territory
* Successfully launch new products through the implementation of national focused promotions and programs
* Develop creative strategies to influence Distributor Sales Reps to sell General Mills products
* Budget Management Responsibilities
* Financial management and responsibility for funds as outlined for T&E and distributor trade budgets
* Coordination and communication of information that will assist the Region Manager in managing the trade budget including approvals, business reviews, and regular updates
* Responsible for managing distributor marketing funds and negotiating marketing agreements with distributors.
* Other Responsibilities
* Coordinate food shows, vendor fairs, and sales meetings, as well as operator product trainings
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years of relevant experience
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Win as a team (team player)
* Self-motivated with the ability to maintain workload from remote office
* Creative problem-solving skills
General Mills is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply to any General Mills employment opportunities.